PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY AND COOKIES
ARTICLE 1 DEFINITION
- the "site" designates the infrastructure developed by PHOENIX PHOTO according to the computer formats usable on the Internet including data of different natures, and in particular texts, sounds, still or moving images, videos, databases, intended to be consulted and accessible at the address https://mesphotos.phoenix-photo.fr ;
- "Internet" refers to different server networks located in various locations around the world, interconnected by means of communication networks, and communicating using a specific protocol known as TCP / IP;
- "Personal data", "special categories of data", "processing / processing" have the same meaning as in Directive 95/46 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data;
- the "Data Controller" is the entity that collects and processes personally identifiable information (personal data);
- the "Subcontractor": any person who agrees to process personal data, on behalf of the Data Controller or to access, as part of his / her duties, personal data in accordance with the instructions of the Data Controller. treatment ;
- "Recipients" means any person authorized to receive data other than the Data Controller, the Subcontractor, and persons who, by reason of their duties, are responsible for processing the data;
- "Authorized Third Parties": Authorized authorities, within the framework of a particular assignment or the exercise of a right of communication, to request the Data Controller to provide them with personal data;
- "Person concerned" means the natural person to whom the data subject of the processing relates;
- constitutes "personal data processing" means any operation or set of operations on such data, regardless of the method used, including the collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or the modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, distribution or any other form of provisioning, reconciliation or interconnection, and the locking, erasure or destruction.
ARTICLE 2 SCOPE
The PHOENIX PHOTO company carries out an activity of electronic commerce, within the meaning of the law n ° 2004-575 of June 21st, 2004 for the confidence in the digital economy.
ARTICLE 3 IDENTITY OF THE TREATMENT OFFICER
Personal data are collected by PHOENIX PHOTO, a company with a capital of 1000 €, registered with the PONTOISE Register of Commerce and Companies under number 810167841 having its registered office at 27 rue du gros murger 95220 Herblay, represented by M. Marchal Vincent, in his capacity as president.
ARTICLE 4 PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
PHOENIX PHOTO is committed to protecting the privacy of its users in compliance with the regulations in force and in particular the law known as "Informatique et Libertés" n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 modified and the European Regulation 2016/679 relating to to data protection.
As part of the exploitation of the site https://mesphotos.phoenix-photo.fr and its applications, PHOENIX PHOTO collects data about you. These data are processed in accordance with the purposes planned during the collection, namely:
- Access to photo galleries of users;
- The constitution of files of members registered with the Services and the ordering of products and services;
- Shipping orders to the user.
- The sending of newsletters, solicitations and promotional messages provided that the User checks the box expressing its acceptance, provided for this purpose, when registering for the Services.
- Processed data
When collecting the Data, the User will be informed if certain Data must be necessarily filled in or if they are optional. Data identified with an asterisk in the registration form is mandatory. Otherwise, access to the Services and their use by the User will be impossible.
In addition, PHOENIX PHOTO may be required to collect personal data for other purposes, taking care to collect the prior consent of the persons concerned.
In particular, PHOENIX PHOTO may collect the following data:
- Identity: name, first name, address, telephone number (landline or mobile), fax number, e-mail address, date of birth, internal processing code allowing customer identification (this internal processing code is separate from the registration in the national identification directory for natural persons, the social security number and the bank card number);
- Data relating to the commercial relation: requests for documentation, test requests, product purchased, service or subscription subscribed, quantity, amount, periodicity, delivery address, purchase history, return of products, origin of sale (salesman, representative) or order, correspondences with the customer and after-sales service;
- Invoice Payment Data: payment methods, discounts granted, information relating to the credits subscribed (amount and duration, name of the lender), received, unpaid, reminders, balances;
- Contact data: messages sent to the site via contact forms ("Ideas or Suggestions", correspondence that could possibly be sent to us.
The mandatory or optional nature of the data that the persons concerned may need to fill in will be indicated on the collection forms with an asterisk. In the absence of responses, the action can not be validated. In any case, PHOENIX PHOTO undertakes to process all the data collected in accordance with Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 of 6 August 2004.
- Recipients of the data collected
The database created at the time of registration for the Services is strictly confidential. The Publisher undertakes to take all appropriate precautions, organizational and technical measures to preserve the security, integrity and confidentiality of the Data and in particular, prevent them from being distorted, damaged or unauthorized third parties access.
- Data transferred to authorities and / or public bodies
In accordance with the regulations in force, the Data may be transmitted to the competent authorities upon request and in particular to public bodies, exclusively to meet legal obligations, court officers, departmental officers and bodies responsible for collecting debts.
- Data transferred to third parties
The Data may, with the express and prior consent of the User be used by the Publisher, its subcontractors, affiliates and / or its business partners:
- The Editor's staff, the departments in charge of the audit (Accounting, auditors in particular) and the Publisher's subcontractors will have access to the Data collected as part of the use of the Site and the Applications.
- GRAND PARC DU PUY DU FOU company staff, partner of PHOENIX PHOTO on the exploitation of the site https://mesphotos.phoenix-photo.fr
- The company THOMAS RENAULT, technical partner in charge of the development and maintenance of the platform https://mesphotos.phoenix-photo.fr
- Shelf life
The data will be available on the website https://mesphotos.phoenix-photo.fr for a period of 01 (one) year.
In the absence of connection to the website at the end of the period of 01 (one) year, an email account activation request, inviting the user to log in, will be sent.
In the absence of connection, the data will be permanently deleted after 30 days.
In case of connection, an account activation confirmation will be sent by email.
The data is then kept for one year renewable subject to acceptance by the user.
- Social networks
If the User has an account on social network sites and accesses the Site or Applications without having previously registered for Services, the Publisher may receive information from such social networks to facilitate the creation of an account on the Site or the Application.
When the User uses a Service via a social network site, the User allows the Publisher to access certain information that he has provided to the social network site, such as, in particular, his username, his name and first name, his profile picture, and his data on the use of this Service. By accessing a Service via a social network site, the User authorizes the Publisher to collect, store and use all the information that the User has authorized the social networking site to provide to the Publisher.
ARTICLE 5 RIGHTS OF PERSONS CONCERNED
It is reminded that the persons concerned have the rights of access, rectification and opposition, except in cases where processing meets a legal obligation, the processing of their personal data. These rights can be exercised, in accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6th, 1978 modified on August 6th, 2004, by justifying of its identity and a legitimate motive:
-by simple request by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com;
-by paper mail at: 27 rue du gros Murger 95220 Herblay
PHOENIX PHOTO undertakes that the collected data will be kept in a form allowing the identification of the persons concerned for a period that does not exceed the duration necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
ARTICLE 6 TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected on the site are exclusively reserved for PHOENIX PHOTO.
PHOENIX PHOTO is the only recipient of this data. No transfer is made outside the European Union. However,
PHOENIX PHOTO may be required to communicate the personal data of the persons concerned to ensure the after-sales service and maintenance of the site https://mesphotos.phoenix-photo.fr .
In addition, PHOENIX PHOTO reserves the right to transmit the personal data of the persons concerned in order to fulfill its legal obligations, and in particular if it were forced by judicial requisition.
ARTICLE 7 BUSINESS PROSPECTION
PHOENIX PHOTO allows you, when creating your account, to receive commercial offers and information, by email from PHOENIX PHOTO.
Affected Persons may, at any time, oppose the dissemination of targeted advertising on the site and inform PHOENIX PHOTO that they no longer wish to receive commercial offers or information by following the link indicated on each email or by send a message, followed by an acknowledgment of receipt, to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARTICLE 8 SECURITY
In accordance with Articles 34 and 35 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended on 6 August 2004, PHOENIX PHOTO implements all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the personal data collected and processed, and in particular to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorized third parties, by ensuring a level of security appropriate to the risks related to the processing and the nature of the data to be protected, having regard to the technological level and the cost of Implementation.
ARTICLE 9 COOKIES
A cookie (hereinafter the "Cookie (s)") is a text file that can be saved in a terminal, such as your hard drive, when viewing a Service with a browser. A Cookie allows its issuer, during its period of validity, to recognize the relevant terminal each time the terminal accesses a digital content containing cookies from the same issuer.
The User is informed that, during his connections on the Site or the Applications and when using the Services, Cookies are installed on his reception terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), or on his browser. subject to the choice made by the User regarding cookies for the proper functioning of the Services; this choice can be modified at any time.
Several types of cookies are likely to be used by the site:
- Cookies strictly necessary for navigation on the site and to ensure its proper functioning;
- Functional cookies that allow you to identify yourself and therefore access your account, your shopping cart but also to personalize your experience on the site;
- Cookies and plug-in social networks;
The cookies installed on the site are exclusively:
- Browsing Cookies on the Site and Applications:
Navigation Cookies improve the performance of the Services in order to provide the User with a better use of the Site and the Applications. These Cookies do not require the information and the prior consent of the User to be deposited on the User's terminal.
More precisely, these navigation cookies allow in particular:
- To adapt the presentation of the Site and the Applications to the display preferences of the terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during the visits of Users on the Site and the Applications, according to the materials and the visualization or reading software that the terminal comprises;
- To allow access to a reserved area subject to username and password;
- To memorize information relating to the form that the User has completed on the Site and the Applications or to information that the User has chosen on the Site or the Application;
- To offer the User access to his account or to any other space reserved for subscribers thanks to his identifiers;
- To implement security measures, for example when the User is asked to connect again to a content or a Service after a certain elapsed time.
- Social Networking Cookies :
The Publisher provides users with the ability to share editorial content and any type of content published on the Site through social networking sites. Social Network Cookies are managed by the publisher of the social network site.The publisher of the social network concerned is likely to identify the User thanks to the buttons of shares, even if this button was not used during the consultation of our site / application. Indeed, this type of application button can allow the social network concerned to follow the navigation of a User on the Site, simply because of the activation of the user's account on this social network (open session) on his terminal during his navigation on the site.
PHOENIX PHOTO has no control over the process used by social networks to collect information relating to the user's navigation on the site and associated with the personal data they have. The User is invited to read the management policy for Social Network Cookies on the sites concerned. These protection policies must in particular enable the User to exercise his choices with these social networks, in particular by setting up your usage accounts for each of these networks.